ActoKine Therapeutics will focus Cancer, viral and CNS diseases
ActoKine Therapeutics will collaborate with international biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies towards the goal of solving problems in cancer therapy, viral prevention and CNS diseases. Several of these companies are in the process of negotiating business terms with Actokine. Actokine's collaboration projects will cover
1. Commercialization of cytokines, antibodies and small molecules that protect normal cells while sensitizing tumor cells to cancer therapy.
2. Drug rescue for drugs that failed in phase III trials.
3. Drug indications switch to identify new indications for existing drugs.
Collaboration on three projects:
Actokine's Potential Competition:
1. Biological materials have been patented.
2. Drug rescue, for drugs that failed in phase III trials. We have knowledge on these failed drugs which can be only obtained through the close contact with the biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
3. Drug indications switch to identify new indications for existing drugs. Instead of competition, Actokine Therapeutics will turn competition into collaboration.